Benefits of this product
- Borrow up to $200,000 or more
- You can borrow up to this amount or more depending on your eligible investments.
- Use it again
- As soon as you pay any of the credit you've used, it’s available again1
- Choose how much you repay
- Interest only payments or any amount up to the entire balance with no prepayment charge.
- Convenient Access
- Access your credit through your TD Access Card2, cheques and EasyWeb Online banking.
What you’ll need to bring
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc.)
- Details of the investment (s) to be pledged
You may also be interested in:
Decide which line of credit is right for you
TD Loan Life and Disability Insurance
2Available when TD Canada Trust Investment Secured Line of Credit is programmed on your TD Access Card. Fees may apply for Interac® access and the use of other ATMs.
How to Apply
Visit a branch
Meet with a banking specialist in person at a branch that is most convenient for you.
Locate a branch
Speak with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you