Benefits of products
- Borrow from $5,000 to $50,000
- A smart way to finance your various borrowing needs
- Convenient Access
- Access your available credit through your TD Access Card1, EasyWeb Online banking, at the ATM, on the TD Mobile App and though cheques
- Transfer funds
- using EasyWeb Online banking, the TD Mobile App, EasyLine and in branch
- Pay for purchases
- at retailers with your TD Access Card (TD Access Card must be programmed for your Line of Credit)1.
- Use it again
- as soon as you pay any of the credit you've used, it’s available again without the need to reapply2
- Choose how much you repay
- Pay as little as the minimum payment requirement as set out in your Line of Credit Agreement, or any greater amount up to the entire balance
- Consolidate debt and save money on interest:
- Pay off higher-interest debt with a lower interest option
What are my interest rate options?
Competitive Variable Rate
Enjoy a competitive interest rate based on TD Prime Rate
Fixed Rate Advantage Option
Protect yourself from interest rate increases and establish regular fixed payments by locking all or a portion of your revolving outstanding balance into a fixed interest rate.
At the end of the term, any remaining balance will revert back to the revolving portion of the Line of Credit.
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options.
Check in with your finances
Debt Consolidation Calculator
Cash Flow Calculator
What you’ll need to bring
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your annual income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc.)
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
You may also be interested in:
Decide which line of credit is right for you
TD Loan Life and Disability Insurance
1 Available when TD Canada Trust Line of Credit is programmed on your TD Access Card. Fees may apply for Interac® access and the use of other ATMs.
2 Subject to the terms of your Line of Credit Agreement or any applicable holds that may have been placed on the funds deposited.
How to Apply
You can submit an online application.
Visit a branch
Meet with a banking specialist in person at a branch that is most convenient for you.
Our banking specialists can assist you with opening a TD Personal Line of Credit.