About TD RSP Loans
Get the most from your RSPs
What you’ll need to bring
- Hold a TD Investment account or open one while applying for the RSP Loan.
- Social Insurance Number.
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years).
- Your income (sources and amount).
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount.
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit), and household costs (utility, property tax).
You may also be interested in:
Decide which loan is right for you
TD Loan Life and Disability Insurance
How to Apply
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist in person at the branch closest to you.
Our banking specialists are ready to answer your questions and can assist you in applying for a loan.