Manage My Account
Easily manage your money
Pre-Authorized Debit Payments
Monthly Fee Overdraft Protection
This option is a good choice if you write a lot of cheques and use your account for several transactions. Protects you from incurring the cost of a returned (NSF) cheque, or the embarrassment of a declined transaction. The monthly fee is only $4 a month (plus interest on overdrawn amounts).
Pay As You Go Overdraft Protection
Overdraft protection interest rates
Overdraft protection is subject to approval and approved limits, interest rates and repayment conditions.
- First, you need to be approved for overdraft protection. Apply now – it only takes a few minutes
- Overdrafts are subject to an interest rate of 21% per annum
- Deposits are immediately and automatically applied against the overdrawn balance
- Overdrawn balances must be paid within 89 days
- Overdraft interest rates are subject to change
A convenient way to pay your bills on time
- Never miss another payment by paying your bills on time, every time with Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD).
- It’s easy to set up a PAD with most major billing companies, and payments are automatically deducted from your TD account.
To make it easy for you, we’ve provided a list of the most common billing companies and an outline of their current processes.
- Your TD Access Card: If you have an enhanced TD Access Card and your billing company accepts Visa Debit, Pre-Authorized Debit or recurring purchases, provide them with your TD Access Card number.
- Your TD Canada Trust chequing account information: Companies may need your
Branch Transit Number, Institution Number and Account number.
Our new EasyWeb Online banking tool makes it faster and easier to get your Account information
Get fast access to your money
Get employer and government payments deposited directly
Set up Direct Deposit for employer payments
- Find out from your employer if Direct Deposit is available, and then select an option below to get your Direct Deposit information:
- Use our EasyWeb Online banking tool to access to your Direct Deposit information
- Download and complete the Direct Deposit form and present it to your employer’s payroll department. If you are receiving a pension, you can also present the form to your pension provider or former employer’s payroll department.
- Questions about employer payments? Call us at
Direct Deposit for Government of Canada payments
- Complete the Government Direct Deposit form.
- Print the completed form and mail it along with a void cheque to the address provided.
No void cheque? You can use our new EasyWeb Online banking tool that makes it faster and easier to get the Direct Deposit information you need.
Got questions about your Government payments?
Save time and stay organized
- Email notifications let you know that your online statements are ready for viewing
- Free 24/7 online access1 to your account documents, including TD Credit Card statements
How do I switch?
- Select Statements and Documents from the left menu, and select Delivery Preferences
- Change your eligible accounts to Online Only, and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Save Settings button
Want to see how it works? Take the tour
Online Statements are available with:
- TD Credit Cards
- TD Personal Line of Credit
- TD Term Deposit
- TD Home Equity Line of Credit
- TD Retirement Savings Plan
- TD Registered Education Savings Plan
- TD Mortgage
- TD Personal Chequing Account
- TD Personal Savings Account
- TD Personal U.S. Dollar Account
- TD Small Business Banking Account
- TD GIC